Asay Family
We live, We Laugh, We Play, We love

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving (better late then never)

Every year we attempt to go to both families for thanksgiving!! I know we are crazy.I guess we just like to see how much weight we can gain in one day. This year was no different. We start at the Asay's. This is a big family, all of Chris's family comes and also Greg's Dad and sisters. It's a lot of fun, Bryton loves playing with his cousins. Grandma Huff asks the kids every year to say what they are Thankful for before dinner, and this year for some reason Adam and I were considered children again. It was funny!! After the Asay's we go to my family's. So much smaller. We usually spend the rest of the night there eat again, and play games. I love that my kids have so many people in there lives that love and care for them. Our families our amazing. Greg and Chris invited my family over to Thanksgiving at there house, but my mom had to work that afternoon, so they were not able to go. But I love that they get along so well. I am so thankful for family!!!!

On our way to Grandma's house.














Paige, me, Kaitlyn, and mom.














Grandma and Aunt Ina














Bryton and his best buddy Uncle Kade














Paige kissing Santa at Grandma Asay's














Adam taking the official after dinner position.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Kam, Love the pictures. I am so glad to finally see aunt Ina. :) Frisky lady isn't she. lol

Jennifer Lomenick said...

It is better late than never. I still have to post mine. Oops! Maybe this week? Who knows? I love Adam's position on the couch.