Asay Family
We live, We Laugh, We Play, We love

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tagged




So Kellie tagged me a while ago, and I am finally getting around to posting. I guess she new I needed a little push. I don't know what I would do with out my Mr. Man. I started calling him that when he was really young because he always acted older, and wanted to be older then he was. He has taught me so much. I love you Bryton!!!

Baby Tag!

Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? At home
2. Who was with you? Adam
3. How did you find out that you were pregnant? Pregnancy test
4. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Very happy
5. Who was the first person you told? Adam
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? Not really, I was not the best at the whole birth control thing.
7. Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes. I wanted to be one of those people that wait but I couldn't
8. Was everybody happy for you? Yes
9. Did you go out and celebrate? No
10. Did you want to find out the sex? YES
11.What was the sex? BOY
12. Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't put on your baby? Oh what a horrible question, the answer is Yes.
14. How much weight did you gain? Wow can these get any worse 30lbs
15. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes
16. Did you get any stretch marks? Nope
17. What did you crave the most? Mexican food, even though I had the worst heart burn
18. Did you crave anything crazy?no
19. Who or what got on your nerves? Work
20. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes
21. Where and when did you go into labor? The hospital
22. Did your water break? Thanks to the Dr.
23. Who drove you to the hospital? Adam
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? Adam and my mom
25. Did you go early or late? early
26. How long were you in labor for? About 9 hours but i only pushed for about 5 min. Labor is the easy part of my pregnancies thank heavens
27. Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes
28. Did you go natural or have a C-section? natural
29. What was your first reaction after giving birth? I could not stop crying. I know what a shock right.
30. How big was the baby? 8 pounds 1 ounces 19 inches long
31. Did your husband cry? Yes he did, don't tell.
32. What did you name the baby? Bryton Donald Asay
33. Does his name have any significant meaning? Donald after my grandpa.
34. Did you have any visitors? Yes
35.Did the baby have any complications? Yes, he had to be in NICU but we did get to bring him home with us when I was discharged.
36. How old is your baby today? My baby is 5
37. When is the next one coming? ??????
38. If you could, would you do it all over again? Absolutely
39. I tag Jennifer, Kelly, and anyone else you wants to.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I don't know what to say. I am so proud that you updated your blog and I love to hear about bryton. I can't belive that he is 5 either, Thanks for sharing :) luv ya Kel

be you blithe and bonny said...

Kami, this was fun to read - I am still laughing about your crying comment.

Bryton is such a little man, too. What a cutie.

I will definitely do this little tag game soon!