Asay Family
We live, We Laugh, We Play, We love

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome Spring


We went to the Sand Dunes last weekend , and had such a great time with great friends. The weather was perfect. Bryton has asked everyday since when we are going back.

The kids had so much fun riding and playing in the sand. We brought Paige's little 4 wheeler, it wouldn't go but her and Gavin sure had a lot of fun just sitting on them and trying to make them go.


Bryton loved riding in the sand. He stayed on the flats where the sand was a little harder. At one point he did get stuck in the sand, so he got off his bike and just started walking beside it giving it gas trying to get it out. Luckily Adam got to him before the bike took off. He is so funny, he will turn corners so fast that it looks like he is going to tip over, even with the training wheels. I on the other hand did not like the sand so well. I didn't get a paddle tire and I really could not ride anywhere. But I loved watching Bryton and Adam ride. You can hear Paige in the background saying "come on" to Adam because she wanted a ride. It was a lot of fun watching Adam and Dustin ride, they love it and they are really good at it. What a great day!

Dad and Paige!

Bryton, thinking he is pretty cool :)



5 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW I didn't know that you updated your blog...where have I been! How fun was that we are definately going back Luv ya

Angela Jamison said...

We had the best time with your family. I love the picture of Paige and Gavin...I just love those two together. Bryton is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SO cute!! Last time I saw paige she was a newborn. I found your blog, from your facebook. I miss you guys!!

be you blithe and bonny said...

Seriously Kami, has it been 6 months since you've posted something? : )

be you blithe and bonny said...

please update!!!